Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Final Work for Photo1


The skyline = The beauty of the earth should be admired with awe

The MT. = My personal faith that cannot be shaken or stirred.

Seat belt= Self confindences which protects me. Car = My shield from the rest of the World




My Family = The people who I can depend upon most in life. The ones who will always support me in whatever I do.



4: I believe that I have gotten better at understanding symbolism and what can define a photograph. 5: I still need to work on keeping photographs still and reduce the shake of them. 12: My standards were to make a piece that resembled who I was a person. I didn't put myself in every photo because me, as a photographer, feel that it would take away from the meaning of some pictures. 13: Yes, I did meet my standards for this work. 24: I would comment on why the student wasn't in two of the Photos. I'd also compliment them on the pic. of the sunset reflecting off of the clouds. 25: Id give it a B. The reason being that i wasn't in two of the photos. 32: Id like to change out the pic. of me in the car, and change the sunset photo with another i took. 37: Id like to spend more time in digital arts of drawing class. Its what i have a passion for and what I want to make a career out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment